BrightFi is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services are provided by Sterling National Bank; Member FDIC. BrightFi's mobile banking app allows you to take control of your finances and keep more of your hard-earned money, without any hidden fees or surprises.
With a BrightFi account, you get:
- A deposit account held by Sterling National Bank; Member FDIC and FDIC insured for up to $250,000
- Mastercard Debit Card
- Direct deposit
- Mobile check deposit
- Cash withdrawal at 38,000 ATMs in the MoneyPass network
- Savings Jars to put money aside for future expenses and goals
- In-app Bill Pay via ACH or check
- No overdraft fees (unlike traditional banks, you can’t spend what you don’t have)
- Transfer to friends and family in the U.S. for no extra cost
- Mobile app to manage your money all in one place
More features are rolling out soon – keep checking back with us to learn more!